Westwood Total Return Inst’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.41 / 0.00
- Total Assets 127.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.350%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.78%
- Turnover 63%
Morningstar’s Analysis WLVIX
Will WLVIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.