Increased confidence in USAA CA Bond Class A's prospects relative to its Morningstar Category peers results in an upgrade in this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating to Neutral from Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.44 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 535.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.790%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni California Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.63%
- Effective Duration 7.40 years
Morningstar’s Analysis UXABX
Will UXABX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.