USAA Income Stock Institutional's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.09 / 0.50 %
- Total Assets 2.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.680%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.09%
- Turnover 50%
Morningstar’s Analysis UIISX
Will UIISX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.