Weakness in Transamerica Inflation-Protected Secs R4's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.42 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 79.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.32%
- Effective Duration 6.75 years
Morningstar’s Analysis TPRFX
Will TPRFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.