Weakness in Templeton China World Adv's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.34 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 104.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.600%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category China Region
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 7%
Morningstar’s Analysis TACWX
Will TACWX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.