The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Schwab® Monthly Income Income Payout to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.32 / 0.85 %
- Total Assets 72.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—15% to 30% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.43%
- Turnover 25%
Morningstar’s Analysis SWLRX
Will SWLRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.