Weakness in American Beacon FEAC Fl Rt Inc R5's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.34 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 290.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.830%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.56%
- Effective Duration 0.30 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SPFLX
Will SPFLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.