A lowering of People Pillar rating is the primary driver of Columbia Large Cap Value R's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.22 / 0.59 %
- Total Assets 2.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.220%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.09%
- Turnover 21%
Morningstar’s Analysis RDEIX
Will RDEIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.