A drop in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Invesco International Equity R's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.46 / 1.32 %
- Total Assets 905.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.490%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.93%
- Turnover 107%
Morningstar’s Analysis QIVNX
Will QIVNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.