A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Invesco International Equity C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.07 / 0.69 %
- Total Assets 893.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.990%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.29%
- Turnover 107%
Morningstar’s Analysis QIVCX
Will QIVCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.