A drop in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Invesco International Equity A's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.85 / 0.46 %
- Total Assets 909.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.240%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.24%
- Turnover 107%
Morningstar’s Analysis QIVAX
Will QIVAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.