A decline in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Principal International Equity Index R1's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative from Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.37 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.200%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 1.88%
- Turnover 20%
Morningstar’s Analysis PILIX
Will PILIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.