Principal LifeTime features experienced managers, yet a recent shakeup of its supporting cast and an untested process warrant all shares of this series retaining their Morningstar Analyst Ratings, which range from Neutral to Negative depending on the expense ratio.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.25 / 0.00
- Total Assets 536.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.890%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Target-Date 2000-2010
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.34%
- Turnover 27%
Morningstar’s Analysis PENAX
Will PENAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.