With a sound and long-tenured team in charge of a thoughtful process, Virtus Vontobel Global Opportunities rests on solid ground, though some changes in roles and responsibilities in 2021 bear watching. The strategy retains a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for cheaper share classes, while the expensive C shares land at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.46 / 0.56 %
- Total Assets 269.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.360%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 33%
Morningstar’s Analysis NWWOX
Will NWWOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.