Weakness in Nationwide Destination 2050 R6's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.16 / 0.74 %
- Total Assets 133.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.410%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Target-Date 2050
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.00%
- Turnover 20%
Morningstar’s Analysis NWOIX
Will NWOIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.