Weakness in Nationwide Destination 2045 A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.15 / 0.87 %
- Total Assets 145.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.910%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Target-Date 2045
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.44%
- Turnover 24%
Morningstar’s Analysis NWNAX
Will NWNAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.