Nationwide NYSE Arca Tech 100 Idx C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 81.27 / 2.12 %
- Total Assets 548.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.350%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Technology
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.25%
- Turnover 5%
Morningstar’s Analysis NWJDX
Will NWJDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.