Weakness in Nationwide Destination 2030 R's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.93 / 0.88 %
- Total Assets 199.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.180%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Target-Date 2030
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.70%
- Turnover 36%
Morningstar’s Analysis NWBIX
Will NWBIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.