Weakness in Columbia Short Dur Muni Bd C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.08 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 591.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.400%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Short
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.38%
- Effective Duration 2.13 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NSMUX
Will NSMUX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.