Neuberger Berman Short Duration Bd A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.77 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 170.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.740%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.44%
- Effective Duration 1.90 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NSHAX
Will NSHAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.