The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Idaho Tax-Exempt to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.28 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 12.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.670%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.86%
- Effective Duration 4.56 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NITEX
Will NITEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.