The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Victory INCORE Total Return Bond A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.52 / 0.35 %
- Total Assets 68.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.63%
- Effective Duration 5.95 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MUCAX
Will MUCAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.