MainStay MacKay Total Return Bond B's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.19 / 0.46 %
- Total Assets 451.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.750%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type —
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 2.45%
- Effective Duration 6.66 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MTMBX
Will MTMBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.