An incline in People Pillar rating is the primary driver of MassMutual Total Return Bond Svc's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold from Silver. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.63 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 755.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.530%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.42%
- Effective Duration 6.74 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MSPHX
Will MSPHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.