Weakness in AMG GW&K ESG Bond N's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.86 / 0.37 %
- Total Assets 502.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.680%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.21%
- Effective Duration 6.18 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MGFIX
Will MGFIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.