Managed by a well-resourced team that follows a comprehensive, research-based approach to building this portfolio, BlackRock High Yield Municipal sports many appealing characteristics. Yet its appetite for risk, combined with a new leadership configuration, gives reason to pause and prompts a downgrade of its Morningstar Analyst Rating to Bronze from Silver for all but its most expensive C share, which remains Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.04 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.600%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Muni
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.83%
- Effective Duration 9.63 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MCYHX
Will MCYHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.