MainStay Balanced R2's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 29.30 / 0.03 %
- Total Assets 493.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.180%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.37%
- Turnover 290%
Morningstar’s Analysis MBCRX
Will MBCRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.