Western Asset Emerging Markets Dbt A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.15 / 0.48 %
- Total Assets 17.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.100%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.22%
- Effective Duration 7.17 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LWEAX
Will LWEAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.