Principal LifeTime features experienced managers, yet a recent shakeup of its supporting cast and an untested process warrant all shares of this series retaining their Morningstar Analyst Ratings, which range from Neutral to Negative depending on the expense ratio.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.51 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 1.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.880%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Target-Date 2035
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.43%
- Turnover 20%
Morningstar’s Analysis LTPEX
Will LTPEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.