MetLife Core Plus R earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.01 / 0.37 %
- Total Assets 277.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.83%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis LPCYX
Will LPCYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.