A sound investment process and strong management team underpin 1919 Maryland Tax-Free Income A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.86 / 0.05 %
- Total Assets 67.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.83%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis LMMDX
Will LMMDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.