Longleaf Partners International's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.81 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 781.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.150%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.67%
- Turnover 27%
Morningstar’s Analysis LLINX
Will LLINX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.