Weakness in Columbia Connecticut Itmt MuncplBd A's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.96 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 66.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.810%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.08%
- Effective Duration 5.26 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LCTAX
Will LCTAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.