The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit JHancock High Yield I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 2.98 / 0.02 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.22%
- Effective Duration 3.88 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JYHIX
Will JYHIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.