Strength in JHancock ESG Large Cap Core I’s People Pillar and Parent Pillar drive this strategy's Morningstar Medalist Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.90 / 0.37 %
- Total Assets 120.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.870%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.66%
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis JHJIX
Will JHJIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Feb 28, 2023
- Equity Holdings 63
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 1
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 32.9
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD