A drop in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Janus Henderson Global Bond I's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative from Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.16 / 0.62 %
- Total Assets 148.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.77%
- Effective Duration 7.77 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JGBIX
Will JGBIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.