Weakness in Janus Henderson Global Bond A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.06 / 1.33 %
- Total Assets 148.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.48%
- Effective Duration 7.77 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JGBAX
Will JGBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.