Weakness in FundX Flexible Income's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 24.57 / 0.37 %
- Total Assets 64.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.570%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.55%
- Effective Duration 4.05 years
Morningstar’s Analysis INCMX
Will INCMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.