Weakness in Invesco International Core Equity C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.21 / 0.91 %
- Total Assets 68.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.870%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.80%
- Turnover 81%
Morningstar’s Analysis IBVCX
Will IBVCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.