A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit VY® BlackRock Inflation Protected Bd A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.03 / 0.56 %
- Total Assets 255.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.170%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.23%
- Effective Duration 6.96 years
Morningstar’s Analysis IBRAX
Will IBRAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.