The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Delaware Ivy Accumulative Fund Class A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.50 / 3.33 %
- Total Assets 669.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.060%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 116%
Morningstar’s Analysis IATAX
Will IATAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.