Hartford Quality Value A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.26 / 0.34 %
- Total Assets 256.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.25%
- Turnover 24%
Morningstar’s Analysis HVOAX
Will HVOAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.