Carillon ClariVest Capital Apprec R5’s Process Pillar rating is just average, but a strong management team still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 43.84 / 1.28 %
- Total Assets 351.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 31%
Morningstar’s Analysis HRCMX
Will HRCMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.