A decline in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Carillon ClariVest Capital Apprec R3's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 37.14 / 1.84 %
- Total Assets 342.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 31%
Morningstar’s Analysis HRCLX
Will HRCLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.