Carillon Eagle Growth & Income R5’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.62 / 0.51 %
- Total Assets 818.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.710%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.85%
- Turnover 21%
Morningstar’s Analysis HIGSX
Will HIGSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.