A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Hartford Checks and Balances I's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.09 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.670%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.69%
- Turnover 15%
Morningstar’s Analysis HCKIX
Will HCKIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.