Weakness in abrdn US Sustainable Leaders A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.16 / 0.30 %
- Total Assets 355.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.190%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 44%
Morningstar’s Analysis GXXAX
Will GXXAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.