A reconfigured set of decision-makers at Goldman Sachs Satellite Strategies now runs a process that hasn’t provided an advantage to investors, resulting in a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for all share classes except for the most expensive C share, which is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.78 / 0.26 %
- Total Assets 88.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.000%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.11%
- Turnover 33%
Morningstar’s Analysis GXSIX
Will GXSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.