Weakness in Goldman Sachs Government Income R's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.14 / 0.30 %
- Total Assets 220.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.060%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.12%
- Effective Duration 5.90 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GSORX
Will GSORX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.