The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Goldman Sachs International Eq Inc A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.18 / 0.73 %
- Total Assets 589.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.190%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Foreign Large Value
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.99%
- Turnover 12%
Morningstar’s Analysis GSAKX
Will GSAKX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.